Full time, Permanent
$104,875 - $109,999 +10.5% Super +Salary Packaging
About Relationships Australia Northern Territory
Relationships Australia Northern Territory (RA-NT) is a community-based, not-for-profit, non-government organisation providing a broad range of services, which are for all members of the community regardless of religion, belief, age, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle choice, cultural background, or economic circumstances. We offer a range of career opportunities in a diverse range of fields such as individual, couple and family counselling, Employee Assistance Programs, mental health, disability, children and young people, domestic violence and elder abuse.
We provide great benefits, including
- Competitive Salary Packaging (up to $15,899 for tax free benefits and $2,650 per annum for entertainment benefits which increase take home pay).
- $3000 Professional Development allowance and 10 days study leave, pro rata.
- 5 weeks Annual Leave with leave loading + 3 days extra leave between Christmas and New Year.
- EAP for employees and family members.
- $500 Wellbeing Allowance + 1 Wellness Day off, per person, per financial year.
- Relocation support of $4000 + additional relocation assistance available, conditions apply.
- Positive workplace culture and Cultural Fitness training.
About the Role
You will provide leadership in the development and effective management of three programs: Disability Royal Commission Support Services Program (DRCCS), Senior Relationship Services (SRS) and the Specialised Family Violence Program (SFV).
You will support and manage a team of dedicated professionals, which include counsellors/mediators, case managers, support workers and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Engagement Officers, who will provide trauma informed counselling, mediation and casework for those eligible to the three programs DRCCS, SRS and SFV.
You will also undertake program development principles, oversee protocols, general administrative duties and promote Relationships Australia NT’s services in the wider community.
We believe relationships matter, and the wellbeing of clients and staff is at the heart of all we do. We provide a positive work culture, and a diverse and inclusive environment. Our people matter to us, and we are committed to supporting them and their wellbeing.
Join us, and discover the beauty, diversity and uniqueness of Darwin and the Top End.
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or another relevant qualification with supervised clinical experience.
- Proven management experience in the Counselling and Domestic and Family Violence fields.
- Knowledge of current theory and practice relating to working in a trauma informed framework as well as with Domestic and Family Violence, providing services to a wide range of clients.
- Proven experience of leading a team and working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of regional team to achieve direct outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity and willingness to travel to Alice Springs.
- A satisfactory Northern Territory working with children check
- A satisfactory national criminal history check
- A commitment to our Safeguarding Children Practice and Behaviour Guidelines
Applications will be processed as received and only successful candidates will be contacted. To discuss this position further please contact Nathalia Perez Alfonso on 08 8923 4999.
Relationships Australia NT encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, CALD, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support your accessibility needs.